Monday, November 5, 2012

Angel Edline Sheet

All I really know about Angels are stereotypes, and random things in the City of Bones book series. I am definitely familiar with some of the terms mentioned in the handout, such as Seraphim, Cherubim, and some of the Magnificent 7, like Raphael, and Sariel. In the City of Bones, the swords of shadow hunters are named after angels, so that's pretty cool. At the end of the sheet it says that a scholar noted the angel count to be above 304 million....I am not quite sure how you can make that number....

I am really enjoying Paradise Lost. I kind of wish it was not so detail orientated and more narrative like because the story and plot itself is very engaging, but we are definitely moving through it at a good pace. I like how more and more ex-angels are getting introduced, I that keeps happenning.

1 comment:

  1. Your City of Bones might make a good parallel, good intro for the exam essay! There will be more narrative coming, Julia. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete