Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Godfather Part II

I really enjoyed what we watched today. I hated how we ended when Michael hit Kay; that was not cool. I understood how Michael got to face the court, but I was confused about what step in the legal process that was. It seemed like they had no proof of anything they asked him except what I can only think was Cicci's accusations. It definitely didn't appear to be a courtroom, more like a round table discussion of some sort, so that threw me off a little bit. I am still enjoying the flashbacks. I love how Vito is just gaining more and more power. I think as I like Vito even more I start to dislike Michael even more, probably because I am always finding differences between the two of them. I love Vito's calmness and the way he handles things; Michael on the other hand is just becoming annoying.

1 comment:

  1. These were Senate hearings on organized crime that occurred in the late 50s and early 60s. Bobby Kennedy, the Attorney General, led some of these, which perhaps contributed to his brother's assassination, some think.

    ReplyDelete