Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Man's Possesions

I just wanted to comment on something that I thought was interesting today. Coach Crook pointed out that God was not interested in the unnecessary gifts that man had to offer he was just interested in them being the best self they can be. Immediately my mind went to the dragon in Grendel that hoarded treasures that he couldn't even use. He wanted men to not have possessions, whereas God sees he has no use for them so he helps man make use of them. I don't know quite where I'm going with this, but I thought it was kinda interesting!

1 comment:

  1. This is really the neat part of this course. About this time of the year, seemingly random points that come up in class, well, kids start making connections. Thanks, Rachel. Keep it up in class and on the Blog. There should be more of this, especially with Paradise Lost and Satan.

    ReplyDelete