Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Exam Vent

Overall, I wrote the ideas I had planned in my essay and used most of the quotes that I had planned. However, I spent an extensive amount of time reading about my subject, and in the end, I didn't get to convey many of the ideas. When I wrote my outline, I left most of the thought for the moment I was in the exam because I knew I couldnt write it all down and memorize it before hand. During the exam at the hour mark, I had just finished writing about my first topic, the presence, and realized I needed to pick up the pace. Then, it became a mad sprint for couple minutes that probably didn't make perfect sense or flow well. By the end, I focused on what I really wanted to write about. There were so many more connections I could have made and I could have used way better concrete examples and support

No comments:

Post a Comment